- How Do You Sell Dresses at Such Low Prices?
Helenkleider Store is able to offer its dresses online 50% - 80% off retail prices for 3 key reasons.
- 1. We operate with lower overheads than a local retail store. We do not need to rent the store and employ sales staff or an alterations department.
- 2. Our dresses come from the manufacturers that we cooperate with. We do not use third party sources.
- How about the Quality of your Dresses?
Helenkleider Store is the world's leading online wedding apparel website. We provide complete one-stop shopping for all brides, bridesmaids and all special occasion events.
Helenkleider Store inspects every gown and guarantees the condition. High quality, best price, and 100% satisfaction is our goal.
- What materials do you usually use on your wedding dress products?
Chiffon: Delicate, sheer, and transparent -- made from silk or rayon, with a soft finish; often layered because of its transparency, making it popular for overskirts, sheer sleeves, and wraps. Organza: Crisp and sheer like chiffon, with a stiffer texture similar in effect to tulle, but more flowing; popular for skirts, sleeves, backs, and overlays.
Satin: A heavy, smooth fabric with a high sheen on one side; very common in bridal gowns. Silk: The most sought-after, cherished fiber for wedding dresses (and also the most expensive). Silk-Like Satin: A smooth silk satin, with a glossy front and matte back.
Taffeta: Crisp and smooth, with a slight rib.
Tulle: Netting made of silk, nylon, or rayon; used primarily for skirts and veils (think ballerina tutus).
- How can I see a swatch of the color I'm interested in before I order?
- We do have free fabric swatches available, such as satin, chiffon and Tulle, but you will also need to pay the shipping cost for only $5.00. If you need a fabric swatch, please contact our customer service first.
- How do I decide what size to order?
Even if there is some fluctuation in the size you need, all our dresses are made with a margin for modification or alteration. The modification or alteration can be made by your local tailor.
- What modifications and alterations are normally done to a dress to make it fit?
A number of alterations can be made:
- 1) Side seams and Back Seams - The side seams and back seam in the torso can be taken in or let out to make a wedding dress fit a bride. This is true even for gowns ordered to size. Wedding gowns are usually made to allow the side seams to be let out up to 3 inches or 1-2 sizes (Depending on the gown). Additionally, the back seam often can be let out slightly to size up further.
- 2) Shoulders -- It is also common for shoulder seams to be taken in to bring up a gown.
- 3) Hem -- The length of a dress can be shortened only and is affected by the height of the shoe you are planning to wear. Some gowns can only be shortened from the waist. Other gowns can only be shortened by taking up the hemline.
- 4) Bustle -- The bustle is a way to hook the train up in the back so that the dress can be worn comfortably after the ceremony. Bustling a dress is part of the alterations for any gown that has an attached train.
- How much will alterations cost?
Obviously, a number of factors go into the overall cost of alterations. Depending on the city you live, your seamstress, and the designer and details of your gown. Then if you want to change the style of it in some way, that may also increase the cost of your alteration. We have included below some guidelines to give you an idea of how much seamstresses generally charge for each type of alteration.
Hem: (alters length) $75.00 and up
Side Seams/Back Seams: (alters fit of bodice) $45.00 and up
Shoulders: (raises gown up) $25.00 and up
Sleeves: (to alter length) $35.00 and up
Sleeves: (to change style) $40.00 and up
Bustle: (keeps train up for ceremony) $85.00 and up. The style of bustle will vary depending on the length of the train, the silhouette of the gown, and the fabric. Your seamstress will help you decide which bustle is best for your dress.
Bra Cups: $25.00 and up
- Are these used dresses?
- All gowns and products we offer are new and direct from the designer. We do not accept or offer resale items.
- Can you tailor the dresses according to the pictures that I offer?
- Yes, you can realize your dreaming designs with lowest price at Helenkleider Store. If you see your wonderful dresses, please contact us and offer the pictures to us. Or you may design dresses by yourself.
- Can I cancel my order and when?
- For the details, please see our Return & Exchange Policy
- Can I get a discount in large quantity?
- Yes, for further details, please contact our customer service.
- Will I be required to pay import duty by my country's Custom House?
- Based on our past experiences, most of the countries do not charge import duty on low volume personal imports.
- What about charges & exchange rates?
- You can calculate by official data.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept payment either by Credit Card, PayPal, Western Union or direct wire transfer.
- What is the delivery time for orders?
- It will take 7-13 working days to tailor your dresses by the professional dressmaker. Also it will take about 4-10 working days for the package to travel from our factory to your destination, the exact shipping time is based on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, TNT, etc) standard.
- What countries do you deliver to?
- We deliver to anywhere in the world.
- What is a Fast Track order?
- Delivery for Fast Track orders is approximately 3 days dependent upon the manufacturer's schedule. But please note that Fast Track service is not available for all dresses.
- When should I order?
- Please place your order as far as in advance of your wedding or party date as possible. By doing so, you will allow ample time for production and shipping. It also affords you a comfortable time frame to accommodate any alterations if necessary.
- What is your Return & Exchange Policy?
- Please refer to our Return $ Exchange Policy for details.
- How to return & exchange an item?
- Please contact our customer service for details.
- What is your address for returns or exchanges?
- You can find that in Contact Us on the website, or contact us by live chat
- What products can be returned or refunded?
- If you want to return or exchange the product, please contact us within 7 days after you receive your dress. For further details, please refer to our Return & Exchange Policy.
- Where is your location?
- Our factory locate in China.
- Do you have a store I can visit?
- We are a professional on-line company and have no retail stores. Our address is posted on our website for returning and exchanging.